◦ 1 (8 oz) package Eden Selected 100% Buckwheat Soba
◦ 1 -2 tablespoons of Little Rosie’s Spicy Dressing.
◦ 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
◦ 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
◦ ½ tsp. red pepper flakes + additional for topping
◦ ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium pot, cook buckwheat soba according to package directions. You want noodles to be al dente, so make sure not to overcook as noodles will become mushy.
2. When noodles are finished, put them into a colander and rinse them with cold water until the are no longer warm. This will keep your noodles from overcooking. Shake to remove excess water.
3. Add in 1 to 2 Tbsps. of Little Rosie’s Spicy Dressing. Stir to thoroughly coat.
6. Top with additional red pepper flakes, green onions or cilantro. Drizzle lemon juice over for a citrus tang.
8. Serve as side dish or meal and Enjoy. **Feel free to add meat or veggies to make more of a complete meal.
Store noodles in the fridge in an sealed container. Serve leftover noodles cold or room temperature.