It’s not too late to add this naughty version of brussels sprouts with BACON and our spicy dressing to your menu. The holidays are just about here so – why not? We are not participating in any Farmers’ Markets but you can find us in the Salad Dressing sections of all the AJ’s Fine Foods in Arizona including Tucson.
– 2 cups of brussels sprouts, halved
– 4 slices of bacon
– 1 small white onion, diced
– 3 tablespoons Little Rosie’s Spicy Dressing
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the brussels sprouts and cook until bright green, 2 minutes. Drain well and pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring, until brown but not crisp, 3 to 6 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain on a paper towel. Pour out all bacon fat from the pan.
2. In the same pan, heat the 3 tablespoons of the Little Rosie’s Spicy Dressing until bubbling slightly. Add onions and cook through but do not brown. Add the brussels sprouts and cook over high heat for about 1-3 minutes until the brussels sprouts are browned and tender. Transfer to a serving bowl or plate. Top with crumbled bacon and serve warm.